The ground was dusted with snow during the night so school was cancelled yet again. They expect even more snow tonight so I guess I better have a fun activity for the kids tomorrow, anyone have any great ideas (there probably won't be enough to go play in the snow). Although the older two think they should just be able to play video games all day. One of the great perks to Kentucky if you are a kid. You can plan on having school cancelled at least five days during the school year.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
I wonder what day school will get out for you guys this summer??? Our school gets out May 29--no changes--no snow days-- no emergency days. Have a fun winter!! We love you.
Maybe you could consider home school.
That is so crazy, I guess the combination of the snow and the humidity makes it really icy. Good Luck keeping the kids busy. It sounds like you need to invest is some crafts to keep around the house for these fun snow days.
Post a Comment