Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I do like RED!

First, I am just going to remind you, at our home we are all die hard USU Aggie fans we bleed blue (just like the Aggies we stay true to our blue, unlike other schools that trade to be trendy). We always cheer for the Aggies no matter what, which has not changed. Even though Aggie football the past several years has not been too exciting we still cheer for our aggies, we still have hope and never give up on our Aggies (Coach A is going to bring the A game back to the Aggies). Aggie basketball is always exciting and we always cheer for our school.

That being said I just wanted to show everyone, what I wore to church on Sunday being from the state of Utah I have to support home (with the exception of one private school from Utah). So I wore a Utes shirt with pride (I have enjoyed supporting the Utes except when they killed our aggies). The Utes humbly went after perfection (unlike that untrue to their blue team from the south that announced to everyone their quest for perfection, oh and they failed). The Utes had a goal, they did not declare their quest for perfection, but humbly achieved it. We have loved supporting the Utes, and I couldn't help, but wear my shirt to church to let those, who like that worldly school south of the U of U, so they could be a part of the perfection. Brodie did, however let me know that he thought my t-shirt was inappropriate for church, but I really thought it couldn't be more appropriate. I did have a few people roll their eyes at me, but I found that amusing. All that being said here is a picture of me on my way to church.

6 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Go Lisa! You really are a Utes fan. That game was fun to watch! I think you looked very nice although I can imagine that shirt stirred up some controversy!

Troy and Heather said...

That is too funny. There are a few people in my ward (UofU fans) who would have loved to see you wear that to church with all of the manyy Y fans around.

Kris & Christina said...

Hey Lisa,
I like your shirt. Your nails look good too.

Anonymous said...

Go Utes! First and Always an Aggie, but a secondary Ute with my Masters. I am pretty proud of Utes and their sportsmanship. Now lets go for a playoff game. As for the Ute Sunday outfit -- I think you should wear it for a month.
Terrilyn

Clay and Lisa said...

I had to wear the shirt to church, but I can't bring myself to wear it very often. Maybe special occasions or games (because it is a cute shirt). I feel I need to maintain my loyalty to my Aggies, because I am true blue.

Anonymous said...

okay, i must say, i don't like EITHER team! my husband is not a football fan Halleluiah for me!

however, i think you look fabulous! great story too-