Monday, November 9, 2009

Heros

The Unversity of Utah has a Veterans Day Commemoration Ceremony where they select Utah veterans to be honored in a special military service on November 11--one of the biggest college campus events of its kind in the US. They just happen to be honoring one of my very favorite WWII veteran, my Grandpa. I am greatful for all of the valiant veterans and current military men and women hard at work for our freedom today. I don't think veterans get the great thanks they deserve. On Wednesday my grandpa and 10 other veterans will be honered at the University of Utah. I am so proud and grateful for the sacrifice these men made.

Check out the link below to see one of my hero's my cute grandpa!

http://www.veteransday.utah.edu/honorees/2009/Bingham_D/bingham_popup.html

3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Thanks for the nice tribute to Grandpa Bingham. We're excited for the celebration this Wed.

Kris & Christina said...

That is such a nice tribute to Grandpa Bingham.

Troy and Heather said...

That is so awesome that he got honored like that. We are proud of our Grandma Bingham for being such an honorary veteran.