I know it is a little late for Halloween, but I believe I have the cutest jack-o-lantern. Houston lost his first tooth Wednesday night at the Primary Program Practice. He did not like that there was a little blood involved, but when all the kids thought it was so cool he forgot about it. They thought he had lost two teeth. I am sure it is just a mater of a day or two before the next one comes out too.
Girls Trip
2 months ago

4 comments:
What a cute smile. I remember when his teeth were first growing in and he had a jack-o-lantern smile. I miss you. I will call you tomorrow.
Send him to Sterling if you need help pulling any out (i am going to make him take care of that for our kids!)....I think it is so gross when they are just hanging there and you can move it back and forth YUCK! By the way Eden's hair was so pretty yesterday like always-do you use curlers?
Love my little jack-o-lantern, Houston! Good luck on that other tooth. Grandpa Bill would love to pull it out. The tooth fairy pays lots of money at our house. Miss you!
Wow, that is crazy that he is losing teeth like crazy. Brayden hasn't had any loose teeth yet. I hope the tooth fairy visited him.
Post a Comment