Monday, November 9, 2009

Haircut for Houston








Dad wanted to see Houston's ears again so we cut a few inches off his hair. He was super good for his haircut. However, Houston let out a loud shriek when he looked in the mirror and saw the results, I think he just didn't know what to do when he saw his ears. We can now also see his neck in the back too. Dad is optimistic that Houston won't be as out of control with a shorter haircut. Mom doesn't think it will make a difference at all.

3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Nice haircut, Houston. You have beautiful ears! I don't know if shorter hair will help keep him in control but there will be two more handles (ears) to grab when he's out of control.

Troy and Heather said...

Looks good buddy. That was a lot of hair that came off of your head.

Bill and Joan said...

I love the cute fall picture of the kids at the top of your blog. I can't wait to see pictures of Brodie on his birthday!!