Thursday, December 3, 2009

Southern Lights





We finally went to the Southern Light display at the Horse Park, here in Kentucky. We drove around and stayed nice and warm in the car for about 10-15 minutes. We then arrived at the museum parking lot, where they had a petting zoo, train rides, horse rides,and inside was a museum full of model trains. We all petted a nice soft red kangaroo, camels, and alpacas to name just a few. We also enjoyed a ride on a camel, and Houston was the only one that wanted to ride a horse. Santa was there as well, but Houston was the only one that wanted to sit on Santa's lap. We also saw a big display of model trains. It was very enjoyable, and will have to be a Kentucky Christmas tradition.

5 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Cute pictures. I wish I we were together to celebrate teh holidays.

Bill and Joan said...

What a beautiful family you have. We missed you at Thanksgiving. I'm glad you're having some fun family traditions. Just wish we were there to be part of them. Love you. Mom

Brian and Amber said...

I love that I've been to the Kentucky Horse Park!! I know exactly where you went :) It looks like you guys had a great time. I absolutely LOVE your blog title picture!!! It is soo cute! :)

Arien said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. We will have to check that out.

Troy and Heather said...

It looks like you all had fun. The pics are cute.