




Today, Caylor had his 5th grade recognition/graduation at school. He received the citizenship award for his class for the whole year, for his outstanding behavior. Ms Wise, his teacher talked about how kind he always was, how he came to school every day with a big smile on his face, always worked so hard, and gave 110%. He also was recognized along with all the other safety patrol students for great volunteer work. He then was picked out of the safety patrol students as such a hard worker, with a great attitude. The teachers told me how they loved it when Caylor was the student working safety patrol with them. He was then recognized for his outstanding work and dedication to safety patrol.
It was a proud day as a parent. Even though I thought maybe he wasn't ready for middle school(he keeps doing things to prove me wrong). I came to the conclusion that it is probably just Mom not ready to send her baby boy to middle school. He is ready, and will do just fine, but I can't believe how fast the last 11 1/2 years have flown by. I guess it scares me to think how fast the next 11 1/2 years will fly by too. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was holding a little baby boy with a big smile, knowing the world was there for him to dream big and accomplish what ever his heart desires. As a parent I am proud to know that he is considerate and kind to all his peers, and has compassion and dedication. Keep it up Caylor the hard work, dedication, and compassion for others will take you places. I love you and am proud of you! Enjoy the journey and where it takes you (hopefully west one day).
Girls Trip
2 months ago

3 comments:
Finally a post. I love the pictures and reading about Caylor. I am proud of him too. I remember so clearly when he was little and growing up. He is so kind to everyone. I am so glad that he was recognized with awards at his graduation. Good luck with middle school.
Caylor, we are so proud of you and your graduation. What an honor to receive the citizenship award and have so many people notice your great attitude and kindness to others. We love you so much and can't wait to see you later on this summer.
I can't believe he will be in middle school!!!!
Post a Comment