Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy,Busy


Caylor is now so busy. I don't think he had a clue what busy was until this year. He really wanted to try out for football, and now that he has football practice every night I think he is understanding the meaningof busy. He wakes up at 6:50 am, gets on the bus at
7:40 am. Goes to school until 3:40, gets dressed for football practice, then practices from 4-6 (usually doesn't finish up until 6:15-6:30), gets home around 7:00pm. He then eats dinner, does homework, and practices the trombone, and on Wednesday night he tries to sqeeze scouts into his schedule. Through his change of schedule he has kept a positive attitude, and the only thing he has complained about was not having any family time. We love and miss you too Caylor, but we sure are proud of you.

5 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Wow! That is one busy kiddo! Cute picture!!!

Brian and Amber said...

We are so proud of you too, Caylor! Congrats on the football team. And way to go on the trombone. I played the baritone sax in Jr. High :) Good luck with everything. We miss you too!

Kris & Christina said...

I miss Caylor. He is such an inspiration. I love his positive attitude.

Bill and Joan said...

Yea Caylor! He looks so tough. What an accomplishment. We are so proud of him. I hope he enjoys his busy schedule and doesn't get too exhausted. We love you guys and miss you so much! You'll have to show us a picture of Caylor playing the trombone. Grandpa Bill used to play the trombone in Jr. High.

Anonymous said...

Go Caylor!! I can't wait to see you play! Football & Band -- 2 of my favorite activities!