Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of School









Tuesday was the first day of school here. It was also the first day of Kindergarten for Eden. She was so excited she rolled out of bed at 8:45 which is early for her, and came out all dressed. She was wanting to leave for awhile. The Day went great, but she was disappointed that she only had one worksheet for homework and it didn't even take her 5 minutes before she completed it.

Houston had his first full day of school, he started a little slow 7:30 is pretty early to start elementary, but once he was out the door he was fine. I guess he just really needs to get to bed early.

Brodie is now 5th grade so he is the oldest at the school, and has Ms. Wise, who was Caylor's teacher last year. This is the first time he has had a teacher Caylor has had. Caylor is a little jealous that Brodie has such a great teacher.

Caylor started middle school it was great too, other than the language that some of the older kids choose to use. His only complaint was all the swearing he heard. He is also going to be on the middle school football team. Tryouts were last night and practice begins tonight. I hope he still loves football after the season.

3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

I love all of the pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast. I am so happy for Caylor. I wish I could be there to watch his games.

Bill and Joan said...

Wow, time flies by. I remember when Caylor was first born and now he is in middle school. In 10 years your family will really be grown up. Love you guys and congratulations to Caylor on the football team.

Troy and Heather said...

They all are looking so grown up. I hope this school year goes great for them. Tell them all hi from us.