Monday, December 6, 2010

Eden's Hair

Here are some cute pictures of Eden and her hair last week.  Her hair is so long I love it, I wish mine matched hers.  However, it is getting a little tricky to do her hair because it is so long (it is to her bum these days).  We still try to be creative with her hair.  I really like to have it up so no bugs, or glue or anything get in it, but every now then she really wants to leave it down.





3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

I love her hair.

Arien said...

You always do such cool things-where do you learn how to do it?

Troy and Heather said...

Wow, I cannot believe her hair is so long. I can't wait to see it. You will have to teach me how to do all of those fun dos so Brielle can have hair as cute as Eden's when it gets longer.