Monday, December 6, 2010

Trip to Las Vegas

I felt so lucky to be able to go visit my sister her husband and my new niece McKenna right before Thanksgiving.  I loved my visit.  We enjoyed walks, Pilates, and even Cafe Rio, and just time together.  There is nothing like I sister.  I was also lucky that my parents came to visit too.  Baby McKenna is such a sweet beautiful baby, I loved cuddling with her and getting to know her.  Christi also treated us to pedicures, thank you so much.  I can't wait to see you guys again too.






2 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

We had so much fun! I'm so glad it worked out so we could be there, too! Love you!

Kris & Christina said...

Thank you so much for coming. I miss you and I can't wait to see you again soon. I am so glad you are my sister.