Monday, December 6, 2010

Girls Having Fun



Last week before school started Eden was able to have her good friend Ava come over.  They had already decided that they wanted matching fingers.  When Ava came over I was finishing Eden's hair.  The girls decided they wanted to have the same hair too, with two braids and curls. So I tried my best with the different lengths and textures.  They both ended up with two braids and curls, they also decided right before we were to leave for school that they needed a headband ribbon too.  They also wanted  decided that they wanted there fingernails painted purple with pink polka dots.  I tried to convince them to go for red and green with white polka dots for the Christmas season, but they didn't like that idea.  They had a lot of fun it is great that Eden has such great friends and one that loves all the girlie things like she does.