Thursday, February 28, 2008

What NO School AGAIN!!!!

So yesterday we had under an inch of snow so there was no school again. The weather was a bit chilly today (26 degrees but with humitity it felt like 16 degrees)so school was delayed an hour (thank goodness it wasn't cancelled).
Here is the future Aggie Basketball team. Don't they look good in the Aggie true blue!

Their basketball season has now ended, but they improved a lot and had fun playing ball.

2 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

I can't wait to go to their games. Move back home and I'll get to all of them. Of course, I can make the Aggie games in Logan. We love you guys. Shoot one for me, boys.

Troy and Heather said...

Wow, that is just crazy. In Utah if the schools functioned like that school would have been cancelled like the majority of this winter. That is just funny but I hope the kids are enjoying their days off, granted they will probably have to make them up, darn it. I'm glad the boys had fun playing ball. Hope all is well for you guys.