Caylor is the karoake king around our neck of the woods. We returned to "Fatboys Barbeque" and Caylor sang "Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley. He did such a great job singing, and the people following him were not too talented so gave it a try. I brought down the house with "Material Girl" by Madonna. It was a bit too rocking for what they had before me (it was all real old slow country, even Clay didn't know the songs, and I thought he knew all the old country). People were coming out of the kitchen, and everyone was watching, or maybe I was real bad, but I think it was I picked some rocking music for the joint(next time I'll have to try some Katy Perry if they have it). Brodie wants to practice before he sings in front of anyone, and he practiced a lot last night. He looks forward to returning, but he is not going to make a fool of himself. I think the kids think we really are going back again next weekend (I did tell Brodie we were not going to go eat anywhere else until he sings too).
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
Wow! I am impressed. You go girl! (material girl, that is!)
Kris wants to come back and show your family what he is made of.
I expect to hear a lot of singing the next time you're here. Remember, we have a keroke machine at our house.
Post a Comment