Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Halloween Fun





Friday afternoon, Houston and Eden went trick-or-treating to the downtown businesses. The weather was perfect it was 77 degrees with a little wind. The kids had fun and enjoyed wearing another different costume. I figured we could be done trick-or-treating now, but Houston said we still need to go to the houses. Eden for some reason did not want her picture taken, but I still tried to sneak a picture without her knowing. We even saw some friends from church downtown that they went trick-or-treating with. Tonight it is suppose to be rainy, so maybe after two-three houses we can come back home. It is not like they don't already have pleanty of candy. We also made ghost cookies today, don't worry we took some to the neighbors.

2 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Houston looks like he was having fun. Thanks for sneaking some pictures of Eden. You went all of for your kids for Halloween. I miss you.

Troy and Heather said...

They look like they had fun, and they look so cute in their costumes.