Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tumbling Star



Eden also started her tumbling in September. She loves her class, and you can see her getting stronger each week. She has tried to convince her brothers to come watch her, but only Houston has come. Houston wanted to do tumbling, but he wants to be in a class with boys only (which is not offered at her tumbling). She also recieved her first ribbon in tumbling. She was so proud of her ribbon, the kids have to pass off things to earn a ribbon.

3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Good for you Edie, I am glad you like to tumble. I miss you, are you still my girl, Love gpb

Bill and Joan said...

Wow! Good job, Eden. That's so fun to be coordinated and know how to tumble. Love you!

Kris & Christina said...

Edie you are so cute. I am glad you like tumbling.