We had a good time at the ward trunk-or-treat. We all got dressed up Eden began the day wanting to be Snow White. Then in the afternoon after I brought up all the costumes, she put on the monkey costume, the leopard costume, the green power ranger costume, the Scooby Doo costume, and then she wanted to be a bride (in her dress from Christi's wedding, but I told her she would not be able to run around crazy in that dress), she then wanted her nice Belle dress (that I would not let her run around crazy in), then she come out wearing her Christmas dress, I asked her what her costume was and she replied, "I am Eden". Finally, after she had tried on countless costumes, she decided she was going to be a cheerleader, which I was happy to go along with. I was quite surprised she wasn't a princess. Houston also tried on the monkey costume, leopard costume, red power ranger, superman, and in the end went with Dash, which he wanted to be all along. Brodie was a nerd, he came up with the costume on his own, but lost the paper on his back pretty quickly. Caylor was a doctor, and I was a football player, I put the black shoe polish on after the picture Brodie took of me. I knew I was going to be a football player, I did not know Eden was going to be the cheerleader, but I figured we made a cute team.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
Hi Lisa,
I like all of the costumes. Your costume turned out really cute. Thanks for posting pictures.
I haven't blogged for a bit, so I just caught up on your posts. Love all of the Halloween costumes. The farm trip looked fun. Eden's hair looks so cute with her princess dress on. Miss you guys.
Lisa, you are very clever with all the costumes. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun this Halloween. You look cute as a football player!
Post a Comment