Out here the kids do not dress up for Halloween at school. However, the school does pick some type of theme that the kids can dress up as. Last year it was colonial themed, and this year it was African Safari Day. The older two boys decide this morning that they did not like what we all decided on last night so we came up with something new really quick this morning. Only in Kentucky would a costume out of duct tape work. Houston was an elephant, Eden and I volunteered at the school today so she could enjoy in the festivities. Eden was a monkey and I was a safari tour guide. In case you could not tell what the duct taped costumes were, Brodie was a killer bee, and Caylor was a zebra.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
I love African Safari Day. Your costumes are so cute. You are so creative. You came up with tons of ideas for your kids to be for Halloween. I love your Safari Tour Guide costume. It was a flirty costume. (Is that one of the dresses you bought the last time you came to visit me?). I miss you and I can't wait to show you our Halloween costumes.
You did a really good job on putting their costumes together so quick. I am not very good at figuring that kind of stuff out so quick. You all look so good.
Post a Comment