Well now that October is almost over I have a few minutes to blog I'll try to catch you up on the more exciting things we have been up to. The last two months Houston has been playing soccer (when it is not raining). His very first game he scored two goals, had several assists, and as the goalie stopped many balls from becoming goals. He enjoyed every second of his soccer season. Houston, loved playing goalie and was aware of the game the whole time he spent in the goalie box (I used to hate it when my kid was put in as goalie, but Houston is a great goalie). His last game he spent about half the game as goalie, and still managed to get a few points for his team. It was a lot of fun to watch him play.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
Way to go Houston, I am glad you like soccer, love gpb
Yea Houston. I can't wait to see one of your games.
Houston you are such a great goalie.
Post a Comment