Eden is so excited for Monday Night football to official begin she had to wear her new pink football jersey. Daisy has one to match too. Now the whole family has a football jersey to wear. In all actuality Eden really did pick out her new pink UK jersey to wear to school today with her pink boots. Once she had them on she said, "I look like a cowgirl princess today!" She smiled so big when she got on the school bus and they told her she looked like a cowgirl, she even prefers country music.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
I love her pink jersey. I think I need some pink cowgirl boots too. Both Eden and Daisy look so cute. Do you have a matching jersey? I miss you.
ooh I love UK! Good choice Eden!
Daisy sure is a cute dog. I'd love to see her more often, too. Love Eden's new jersey.
Post a Comment