Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Eden'sFirst Day of Preschool!







Although Eden wanted to go to school the day all the boys did the next week she decided she did not want to go, and would just stay home with mommy. However, she went to school today and was happy about it. She did say, "Mommy I am going to miss you so much today!"

I took Eden and Houston to school, I went with Eden to have her school picture taken, and saw Houston, who asked that I have lunch with him. How could I tell him no. So I had lunch with Houston, who's lunch overlaps Eden's and Brodie's. Houston, Eden loved having me there (Caylor would of too) however, Brodie doesn't really seem to care if I am there or not. I looked around for Caylor, but did not see him.

She came home from school, and said she had lots of fun, and was very excited because she got a purple folder.

4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Did you eat school lunch with Houston?

Bill and Joan said...

They grow up don't they, way to go Edie you are starting out on a long journey to get your education. I love you guys and miss you. Love gBill

Brian and Amber said...

wow I can't believe she is in preschool already! She looks so cute for her first day. Good luck Edie! we Love you!

Bill and Joan said...

Darling pictures. I still can't believe all your kids are at school. What a good mom to take pictures, eat lunch with the gang and enjoy them so much. How are you holding up. Was it pretty sad?? Love ya.