I just had to post a picture of Eden in her new pink boots her grandpa bought for her! She knows she is pretty special. She wanted her picture taken so Christi could see her boots.
Girls Trip
1 week ago
I just had to post a picture of Eden in her new pink boots her grandpa bought for her! She knows she is pretty special. She wanted her picture taken so Christi could see her boots.
Brought to you by Clay and Lisa at 11:16 AM
4 comments:
Ooh I love those boots! very cute! Now you just need to teach her "these boots are made for walking!" song and she'll be set!
Cute pictures. Do you have matching pink boots. Thanks for making your posts for me.
I just got caught up on all of your posts. That is so awesome that the kids have been to 25 states. Not everyone can say that. Houston's hair is great. Brayden is going to love that picture. He has been begging for a mohawk lately. Love the pink boots and all of the fun pics. Miss you all.
Love those pictures and the kids in them. The pink boots are classy!
Post a Comment