Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Granparents Day at School










Today, the kids were very lucky to be able to bring grandparents to school. Clay's parents came all the way from Utah to visit for grandparents day. Grandpa and Grandma were at the school for awhile to enjoy lunch with all four of the children.

4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Cute pictures. Eden gets prettier and prettier every time I see her. The boys look tough. I miss you.

The Clayburn Family said...

Lucky kids!!

Bill and Joan said...

Wish we could have been there, too! That was so neat that the Hunsakers came. Maybe next year we'll have lots of time and money and can come, too. Love you guys.

Troy and Heather said...

That is great that Houston does so good in soccer. I love Eden's pink jersey and boots. That was so nice of The Hunsaker's to go all the way out to Kentucky for grandparents days.