Friday, September 4, 2009

Houston's Hilarious Hair




Today in kindergarten it is hilarious hair day (obviously they are learning about "H"). Houston insisted that his hair be spiked, or a mohawk. It took a little more work than I thought because his hair is a little longer. I told him everyone would laugh at his hair, but he did not like the idea of kids laughing at him. I explained what hilarious ment, but he still didn't want them to laugh. He was happy with the results. As he walked on the bus the laugter was very loud, his hair was a hit, and he by far had the most hilarious hair on the bus, and he was smiling big enjoying the attention even though they were laughing at him.

4 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

I agree . . . it's hilarioius. Good job!

Kris & Christina said...

Houston's hillarious hair is hillarious. Kris likes the mohawke look for boys. He wants us to give our boy a mohawke haircut.

Bill and Joan said...

Did it stay like that the whole day at school?? That is too hilarious! Love you guys. Love the post.

Brian and Amber said...

ha ha that is so funny! I love it!