Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to School for our Northern STARS

Caylor and Brodie head back to school. No more sleeping in for Caylor, Brodie or Mom, school starts at 7:30 and the bus picks up around 7:00 (lucky for them they are the last stop). This year Caylor and Brodie are going to give the bus a try. It seems like they just got out for summer break, and they are already back in school. This summer flew by, we had a lot of fun, and they boys were very busy (well at least for the first part of the summer).

Caylor only has two more years left to be a Star at Northern Elementary (although he will always be our star, Northern's mascot is a star). I can't believe he will head to Middle school in two years (I am way to young to even have a kid that could possible go to Middle school in the next few years.

Houston will head back to school the end of August.


Brodie is almost as tall as his teacher. He may even pass her up this year if he keeps growing like he has been!

1 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Wow! I can't believe it!! Time sure flies. It was just yesterday when we went to school with you guys and saw the last day program and the boys in their classes. Have a fantastic year. I'll head back next week although I've already gone to some workshops. Love you guys!