Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't I deserve to be pampered?

So Eden thinks she should be able to play in make-up everyday. Usually it is either a little mascara or a check brush (that doesn't have any make-up on it). Well today she wanted to really be pampered she went all out. She put her own make-up on (I bet you couldn't tell). After she finished she felt beautiful, but wanted her face washed (like she was going anywhere with her professional make-up skills).



Make-up was not enough today she needed lotion on her feet, toe nails painted, finger nails painted, and curlers in her hair. After putting her pretty shoes on she was done being pampered. Of course Houston wanted his toe nails painted too, and to think I wonder where my morning went!

2 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Sounds fun. Before you know it she'll be all grown up and she'll get it right! Love ya, Mom

Troy and Heather said...

That is too cute. Ya, don't ya just love how mornings just fly by like that when you are having so much fun. She is just trying to look pretty like her mom.