So now that Caylor and Brodie ride the bus home from school. Houston and Eden like to wait outside for the bus. We take the puppy out at about 2:30 and run around and play until about 3:00 when the boys get off the bus.
The bus drops them off at our driveway the other day we had just stepped out on the porch when the the bus dropped them off, and the boys did not see us. Brodie was a little ticked that we were not at the edge of the driveway. I guess the front door is a long walk to make with just your brother. At least I know my boys still want their MOM :)
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
Your pictures are sooo cute! Hope the boys are enjoying the ride on the bus. It looks so convenient for you! Give the kids a hug from grandma!
I am glad you guys decided to have them ride the bus. I am sure it saves time, and I am sure they don't mind it too much. I remember thinking that riding the bus wasn't all that bad when I was in elementary.
Post a Comment