Houston went back to preschool on Wednesday August 27. He missed his teacher and friends. He has afternoon preschool, and he doesn't have to be there until 11:00 which is so much better than 7:25 am. Last year Eden didn't realize Houston was gone because she was sleeping while he was at school. However, Houston is quite a site to see after his afternoon recess with his longer hair, and humidity his hair is just wet.
Houston is such a character I was trying to take a picture of him before school, he laughed as he put on his backpack, and he insisted on walking with his hands and legs because he was being a turtle.
It was a quite afternoon, and Eden did not want to go home after dropping Houston off, we had to run a few errands, which even with a line went smoothly without Eden following Houston around like his shadow. She is such an angel all by herself. She wanted to go to a restaurant too, so I took her to a place Houston would not eat (it is mostly healthy food). She ate her broccoli and grilled chicken. It was so fun to just have her with me, and know no one was making a mess at home for me. One of these afternoons we will have to go get pedicures together, I'm sure she would love that (I'm pretty sure I would too). However, there is nothing much to tell about without Houston.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

4 comments:
Holy cow Houston is growing up so fast! I bet you and Eden are going to have fun together doing girlie stuff :)
Hey Lisa,
This is Christi. It sounds like you are having a blast with one-on-one time with Eden. I think Braxton is going to be happy to see Eden and Lauren at the Wedding in their pretty dresses. Will you teach her how to dance will Houston is at school? Also will you put your wedding pictures on your blog?
Cute blog Lisa! And so many cute pics of the kids! I'm so glad I found your blog. :)
I agree, you should definitely get pedicures together. Sounds good to me.
Post a Comment