Friday, August 1, 2008

My baby girl is THREE!






I can't believe it has been three years already. It seems like just yesterday I thought I would never get a little girl. When I learned we were going to add a little girl to the family I thought she would end up a tom boy for sure. Luckily for me she is all girl with a great arm. She can really throw a ball. She has been so much fun and adds so much to our family. We love Eden so much. The boys are all very protective of their little sister.
Eden loves anything pink, purple, anything with princess (she is a princess after all), dolls, shopping (any shopping is great, but for shoes or dresses is the best), and babies.

The only thing Eden really asked for was an elephant birthday cake. She must have seen a picture from last year. I asked her if she wanted a princess cake and she said "No, only a PINK elephant birthday cake". She had a lot of fun blowing out candles. She blew them out once for the camera, and again for the video camera with everyone singing. Dad went into work around 4:30 am, I thought this was so he could come home at a reasonable time for her birthday. Needless to say he had so much work and did not make it home until 12:30am. However, we went and had a birthday dinner with him, and then while the boys and I waited in the car Dad took Eden on her favorite activity, SHOPPING. She was so happy to be the only one getting out of the car with Dad. She was smiling so big as she brought out her bag with a new skirt and pink shirt.
She came home and asked for more cake, which I was happy to do for the birthday girl, but all she wanted was everyone to sing to her again and blow out the candles again.


This is what Houston gave Eden for her birthday, he just wanted to play with it too.

3 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Ede!!! Wished we could be there to celebrate with you!! Love and miss you guys!

Bill and Joan said...

It looks like Eden had a fun birthday! Wish we had been there, too. Your pictures are so fun. Give everyone a hug for us. Love you guys.

Megan said...

Kids grow up too fast! Yeah so...I do need to change Utah friends to bunko friends. I did a google and found Kara and found the others from her. Crazy days!!