Brodie really wanted to post his new shoes on Caylor's blog, because he has more people checking his blog out and leaving comments (I think it is because Chris Cooley hasn't left me a comment). However, Caylor wouldn't let him because it is called Caylor's Cool Spot, not Caylor and Brodie's Cool Spot. Caylor's blog reflects Caylor not Brodie.
So Brodie was reluctant to have them posted on mine, but he hasn't asked for his own blog yet, and finally decided that I do have people cheking out my blog.
So here are Brodie's new shoes that he is so excited about. Brian, Brodie is sure you will like them.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

4 comments:
Are those Larry Bird shoes? That is so cool. You need to let me know where you got them so I can get me a pair. I love Larry Bird. The Celtics are the best, aren't they? I think you should get a blog of your own and name it badaggbrodie, since you are so cool and because you are an aggies fan. I would check it out all of the time and leave you comments.
Hey,
This is Christi. I like Brodie's shoes. I should surprise Kris and get him a pair too. Where did you get the shoes? It looks like the Hunsaker family is having fun with the Daisy in the pool. I mis you all!!!
Brodie, Those shoes have to mke you run faster and jump much higher, Is this true.I miss you and I love you very much. Love Grbillat
Ya, the shoes are definitely awesome. Now everyone is going to want a pair.
Post a Comment